Please familiarize yourself with the following information prior to your arrival.
If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by track security for violation of any Speedway rule, vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense and forfeiture of future camping at MIS.
- Sites are sold on a reserved basis
- Limit of one camping unit and one vehicle per campsite (must fit within your site – excludes Infield – see Infield vehicle restrictions here)
- Passes must be displayed at all times
- Resale of passes is prohibited
- Transferring passes is prohibited
- “Quiet Time” after midnight (includes load in) *M-50 Creekside campground ONLY quiet time after 3 a.m.*
- No excessive noise at anytime
- Offensive signs, drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated
- Activities that disturb the rights of other campers will not be tolerated
- Interfering with and/or obstructing track officials or security can result in ejection, forfeiture of tickets and prosecution
- No Weapons or Firearms Permitted
- No Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones/helicopters)
- No fireworks, sky lanterns, candle balloons, large bonfires
- No squirt guns, super soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, horseshoes, laser pointers or other items that pose a danger to surrounding guests
- No semi-trailers, off road vehicles, ATVs, RUVs, UTVs, OHVs, assembled vehicles, or rental trucks allowed
- No private golf carts allowed
- No vending without MIS vendor permit
- Tent and awning stakes must be marked
- Reflectors are requested on bicycles
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times
- Fires must be 10 feet from any vehicle or structure
- No parking within 50 feet of water stations
- Speed limit is 10 mph
- No pets allowed (Dogs Permitted ONLY in APEX, Graves Farm, Tree Farm and Turn Two Retreat MISCamping.com Campgrounds)
(Excludes Infield, APEX, and Turn 1 Resort – NO motorcycles allowed)
- No cruising around the campgrounds
- No revving of engines
- Must adhere to motorcycle hours below
- Motorcycles may NOT operate before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- If you have a motorcycle trailer it must fit on your campsite or you will need to purchase an overnight parking pass for it
MIS is private property, firearms and fireworks are prohibited. Be prepared for enhanced vehicle and person searches which may include K-9 units, campgrounds included.
All guests will be required to present a valid, U.S. or Canadian government issued ID along with a 21 and over wristband for all alcohol purchases. Wristbands will be issued free of charge, with presentation of a valid ID at all concession and club locations.